top of page

Group

Public·14 members

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Torchlight 2 Locked Golden Chest

I explored the large area called the Temple Steppes and found a locked golden chest. I'm guessing there is a large champion I need to kill in order to get the key but I can't seem to find it. I've looked all over the map and had no luck. Is this a bug? Is the key somewhere else? Did I really just miss the champion?

Torchlight 2 Locked Golden Chest

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2u23G7&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3zVMi1kyzQH6PJOvMFbjWJ

V Rising Golden Chests are rare treasure chests that appear randomly in the game. V Rising tasks players with gathering a lot of materials and gear, from a wide variety of sources. Something to always be on the lookout for is a treasure chest, most points of interest can spawn a couple of them. However, here we are more interested in the golden variety, and how to farm V Rising Golden Chests.

14. **Official** - After finding Secret #13, explore this area, and you'll find a church and a locked door to the north. Inside the church, there is a fairy who will sell you new Powers and a book you can read on the table (there are also Golz/items you can get). The book will give you a hint on opening up the locked door outside; the secret is that you'll search the central pedestal to find a "Golden Key." Inside the golden castle search everywhere to find a ton of Golz and items. To find the official secret, go to the second floor and examine the statue on the left side, second from the bottom (it sparkles) to open a secret room. Inside you will find even more Golz and items. All told this massive haul will come to... REWARD: Fire Cape, Mana Jewel, Katar, Mana Pimp Hat, Wine x4, Panino x1, Water Rations x 22, Food Rations x39, 1326 Golz!!

The Thrice locked chest quest line takes the player through 9 new boss encounters found within Darknessfalls raid instance! The player will travel across Fahakin infested lands, the Nethermill and into the Nether itself while on their journey!

Go to the marked location, then jump into the abyss and stand your character on a stone base. Near it, there is an entrance blocked by a red barrier. Next to the entrance, you will find a torch. Light three torches placed on each side to deactivate the barrier. Next, go inside and open the chest.

Head to the indicated location. There you will find caves with golden buildings. Come inside. On the right side of the collapsed passageway, there's a target. Hit it with an arrow. This will unlock the door on the left side of the building. Go inside, move the heavy block and place it on the platform. Thanks to this, the chest at the top will be available to unlock.

Head to the indicated location. Then shoot at the target on the right side of the golden building. Then throw a few stones inside to the opened space. Once you've done that and the platform is properly loaded, go inside the building and open the chest.

Go inside the cave. The entrance is characteristic because around the cave are golden buildings. Once inside, destroy the wall on the right (it is hidden by plants). Put the block on the platform using Herakles' strenght. Then jump to the very top, at the back there is another block. Drop it down on the platform. When the two blocks are placed on the platform, the chest will materialize and be available to open.

Go to the place marked on the map. Then climb to the top of the golden column. Step on the platform you find there. Then point Apollo's arrow to the fire near the chest. When the arrow ignites, point it upwards towards the torch and shot. If you succeed, a heavy block will fall to the ground. Put it under the chest. At the back is a platform. Go to the chest and open it.

There is a locked chest at the centre of this small island. Look for a wrecked ship nearby. Where there is a crack in the deck, you should be able to make out a pressure plate (feather) below. Grab a rock from the island and use it to weigh down the pressure plate to unlock the Treasure Chest.

Upon arriving at the chest's location, you will see a locked energy shield with three crystals above it. We need to track down and activate three nearby pedestals to unlock the door. They can be found in the following locations.

Upon arriving at the chest's location, you will see a locked energy shield. Climb the wall behind this to reach the very top of the mesa. Clear out the enemies here (Harpies and Shades). Once clear, locate the circular tile overlooking the area with the chest below. You will see several unlit torches. Use the flaming brazier here to shoot and light four of these in a specific order. Once you have lit them all, the energy shield will disappear. Head on in to grab the Treasure Chest.

Upon arriving at the chest's location, you will see a pair of locked energy shields. The shield with the four crystals above its entrance is the one where the Treasure Chest is located. We need to track down and activate four nearby pedestals to unlock the door. They can be found in the following locations.

You can rush to these dungeon exits, but you will need to clear all enemies to open a chest on the third level. Without doing so, the orange chest will remain locked, and once it is unlocked, it can be looted to obtain the golden chain in Tribes of Midgard.

Edit doh.. someone beat me to it. Side note I have had to leave 2 locked chests behind so far. Not having any luck finding golden keys. Doing a full clear so.. Guess it's just luck of the draw.

Edit doh.. someone beat me to it. Side note I have had to leave 2 locked chests behind so far. Not having any luck finding golden keys. Doing a full clear so.. Guess it's just luck of the draw.

Nope everythings checked. Just looked. Im finishing up the ember keys quest chain atm. Already cleared the main zone. Didn't find the key to the locked chest near the emberscratch mine. :S Had to leave one behind in the other zone too.

Nope everythings checked. Just looked. Im finishing up the ember keys quest chain atm. Already cleared the main zone. Didn't find the key to the locked chest near the emberscratch mine. :S Had to leave one behind in the other zone too.

Head back into the previous room and enter the door on the opposite side to reach the courtyard once again. Run forward towards the chest and you will be locked inside another arena. An Aeralfos will fly down and engage in a battle. Defeat it with the Clawshot as before, then open the chest and you will receive another small key.

Puppet Zelda will float around there air and unleash three attacks at Link. The first is a simple sword dash towards Link, which can be easily blocked with the shield. When she hits you though, you will lose your ability to Z-target her for a second. Puppet Zelda will also summon a giant golden triangle on the ground. If Link is standing in the area that is affected, he will lose health.

After getting past the sentries, there will be several other guards within the dungeon. The dungeon is quite small and easily navigable. The Tome of Witchcraft is contained within a golden chest. After opening the chest, a muffled voice will come out from the textbook. The player may choose to ignore it, or the player may also choose to open the book. Opening the book will reveal that a spirit is trapped inside the tome, and also gives the player different options, each leading to different outcomes:

In the dungeon itself, the beginning is a single pathway leading in until the player reach a diverging room. There are doors leading left and right. You can do them in either order and must past through 2 rooms in that direction. At the end of the two rooms, you will find a chest and a lever. Walk to the lever to throw it and repeat the process with the other direction. After throwing both levers, return to the room and continue north through the newly unlocked gate. There will be a few more enemies in the next room as well as a chest. Once opening the chest, 2 Skeleton mages and a few Skeleton swordsmen will appear. After they are all dead, the Wizard will thank the player, then pay the player 100 gold.

This place is more towards the East of Vanaheim under Abandoned Village. The area where the chest is placed is accessible to you on your second visit. To open the chest, you need to solve the Switch puzzle which requires you to swing the 3 golden paddles.

As with God of War, Runic Attacks in God of War Ragnarok are locked behind significant challenges. Some of these abilities are guarded by powerful bosses, while others are hidden in chests that are stored off the beaten path. Sometimes, you have to revisit an area with some new tools before you can loot these chests. In order to acquire all the Runic Attacks in the game, you need a sharp eye and a sharper mind. Or you could just read this guide.

Slot Chest: Very rare variant for both regular and golden chests. Is opened with coins instead of keys, will require between 1 and 7 coins to open. Can produce money or gambling related collectibles and trinkets.

WARNING: Many of these chests specifically include items and pickups locked behind achievements. There is no way to check for the achievemnt unlock, so they gonna drop said items and pickups regardless whether you have them unlocked or not.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Facebook
  • Twitter

©2020 by Vertical Pivot Investment Group. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page